View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 10:01 PM   #45
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: David
Profession: Air Traffic Controller
Music: Anything with an atmosphere or a mood all its own, usually cynicism or apathy. Instrumentals (Miles Davis, Balanescu Quartet, Craig Armstrong) and movie soundtracks (Heat, Blade Runner, Resident Evil, Saw, Angel Heart) are my favorites; if there must be singing I prefer a woman's voice (Caroline Lavelle, Aimee Mann, Tracey Thorn, Sarah McLachlan, Lisa Gerrard, Kate Bush, Amy Winehouse, Anna Domino.) Of course, I'm still a sucker for a good eighties jam (The Cure, Depeche Mode, Public Enemy, Scorpions, Siouxsie and the Banshees, NWA, Dokken, Ace Frehley, Dire Straits.)
Likes: Espresso, baking desserts, red wine, peace and quiet, growing plants, reading, saying alarming things to antagonistic colleagues at work in a deep, relaxed monotone (I've been told I have a voice for radio more than once.) I'm a complete sucker for a soft spoken woman, even if she says things with which I disagree.
Dislikes: Socially conservative religious influence in politics, country music, loud brash behavior, cigarettes, opera, onions, American cheese, most sports, gospel, Sheneneh (Martin Lawrence), Aunt Esther (Sanford and Son) and the lifestyles of the rich and tasteless (if you ever see me with gold or jewelry in my teeth or my underwear on display, I implore you, shoot me!)
About me: I have two children, 19 and 15; I don't like seeing their underwear on display, either. I've been following this place for quite a while, and I've come to admire the personalities, the rapport, and the concerns of the people here, as well as those really lovely ladies who like to post photos in the recent pic and fat sexuality threads. I'm not here to be a troll; I'd like to get to know them as people, and I'd like them to get to know me as well. I think I've written enough for a while; see you around the boards!

Last edited by Observer; 04-16-2009 at 10:36 PM.
Captain Save is offline   Reply With Quote