View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 08:02 PM   #56
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Recent events have caused me to really evaluate how I feel about me, my fat body, others and their feeling on their fat bodies, etc.

The good news, for me, is that all this evaluation has left me feeling more firmly planted in my own sense of self, including my fat body, than I ever have been.

I like being me, and I am fat. I guess part of that computes to "I like being fat" - but I can't separate the issues, so it's really not a valid statement.

I wouldn't take the pill.