View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 10:43 PM   #57
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Recent events have caused me to really evaluate how I feel about me, my fat body, others and their feeling on their fat bodies, etc.

The good news, for me, is that all this evaluation has left me feeling more firmly planted in my own sense of self, including my fat body, than I ever have been.

I like being me, and I am fat. I guess part of that computes to "I like being fat" - but I can't separate the issues, so it's really not a valid statement.

I wouldn't take the pill.
YAY!!!! great post!! Good for you!!!!!!! love it

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote