View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 03:42 AM   #48
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Lisa Lezbo pants

Music: Oh crap..This question is torturesome for me-I would say everything from old gnarly punk to classical and jazz. Christ, even show tunes! The only music i dont like is really bad dance music, where every song has the same middle 8th and Alvin and the chipmonks sing on every track!! Oh man! makes me ANGRY!!

movies:Love everything from world cinema to crap horror. I have a particular penchent for anything John waters or George A romero.

Books:Again i read almost anything, at the moment mainly psychology stuff though. I love reading, when i dont have a book that i'm in the middle of and enjoying in feel all lost. My favorite books of all time are 'Geek love' by Catherine Dunn and 'The colour Purple' by Alice Walker. I have read these books at least 5 times.

Likes: eating, sleeping, cuddling, people who are quirky, funny, geeky, animals and of course bbws.

Dislikes: Any sort of bigotry, energy sookers and sultanas.

About me : I find it hard to summerise myself in a wee box but i live with my gf and dog and cat, write music and short stories and play a plethora of instruments (not all of which well), i am studying for my degree in psychology and want to set up a charity when i finish helping people with mental health problems who cant leave their homes. At the moment my life path means i am studying most of the time but when i have free time i love cozying with my gf and being in nature. I'm sure thats not everything..well i hope not.. but it will do for now!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nice one 2.JPG (43.9 KB, 1211 views)

Last edited by Observer; 04-17-2009 at 08:19 AM.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote