View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 02:39 AM   #59
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

For the most part... I like it. I am very mobile flexible and "normal" at THIS weight. When I was 200 lbs heavier I cannot say the same..Coming from being super sized (nearly 500 lbs) to mid sized is interesting in alot of ways.
Physically,socially,mentally... I feel pretty fucking sexy most days.
Although,
I don't think as an american woman I am allowed to like my body too easily like I have to be militant almost in my acceptance because otherwise my body will just get disected by societie's ideas of normal and attractive.
I feel like I can't completely explain how I feel about it....maybe because it is evolving.

True
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote