View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 08:56 AM   #50
Bafta1

Bafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging in

Name: hmmm, some other time...

Location: A place where the only curves you'll find are the ones pictured below...

Profession: Professional procrastinator and pipe-dreamer.

Music: Oh, lots of things... especially opera - I grew up with it.

Likes: languages and literature; feeling a sea breeze as I sit reading a book in a quiet coastal coffee house, with a cigarette in hand... (SO twentieth century!)... BBWs, if they actually exist, (I haven't actually seen them round here)... Peace and quiet.

Dislikes: war, especially having just lived through one. Loneliness.

About me : I moved to a new country, more to get away from the UK than for any other reason. It's been very hard, and more lonely than I ever anticipated. I hate going back to places I left, and doubt very much that I'll ever go back to the UK for more than a few days at a time. I guess I'm complicated, not to use a cliche; I'm told that there's a sadness about me. I've had a lot of disappointment in my life: paths I wanted to take have been closed to me. And so it is that I find myself in the desert in more ways than one.

This is me:

Last edited by Bafta1; 04-18-2009 at 08:19 PM.
Bafta1 is offline   Reply With Quote