View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 02:07 PM   #51
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Donni....no matter what you see elsewhere...it is Donni!

Profession: Corporate Customer Advisor

Music: pop, rap, hip hop, r&b, trance, alternative, goth, industrial, old school rock/metal, Christian music, some country and I don't know much about classical or jazz but I like the way they sound

Likes: Sunny days, the ocean, California Pacific HWY 1, gardening, poetry, beautiful scenery, Starbucks, bookstores, babies, a good nights sleep, IKEA, garage sales (haven't been to a boot sale yet), freecycle!, photography, art, social sciences, gay politics, fat politics, feminism, ketchup in my mashed potatoes, massages (giving and getting), being around my family and friends, laughing til tears roll down my fat cheeks, being spontaneous, Dr. Phil, and Oprah

Dislikes: people not respecting my privacy, drama queens, people who are over sensitive, political correctness, racist peeps, bigots, and religious fanatics/extremist, old people drivers, close minded people, people who have no passion, humourless peeps, constant rain, being far far away from family and friends, rough and tough men (a man's man), chavs, child abuse, litter, Jeremy Kyle and well the list could go on and on.

About me : Well....I've alreay said quite a bit already. But, you asked for it! I'm a bi ssbbw FA married in a monogamous straight relationship. I love bbw and ssbbw but also enjoy BHM's and thin people. If this and the above did not give you enough info about me, lol, please feel free to ask questions
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote