View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 08:59 AM   #55
The Fez
Welp.

The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: The Fez
Profession: None right now
Music: Rock, Indie, Acoustic Classic, etc. I play most instruments anyway so I like most stuff
Likes: Snowboarding, Writing, Weed, Drinking, Bunjee Jumping, Road Trips, House Parties, Bagels
Dislikes: The colour Brown. Ew.
About me: I'm 6'1, 175lbs, pretty laid back and groovy. Used to be pretty opinionated when I was younger but I've chilled out over the past few years. Planning on moving to America because I'm sick of the UK (plus I hear the accent works wonders ).

The Fez is offline   Reply With Quote