View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 07:55 PM   #58
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Rebecca
Profession: Jill of all trades, currently the caregiver for my nephews
Music: Americana. Damien Jurado. Okkervil River. Lucero. Laura Gibson.
Likes: tomatoes, broccoli, ice cream, tea, most board games, live music in dive bars, laughing 'til I cry, making things
Dislikes: *
About me: I'm loud and strong-willed but harmless. I'm opinionated and mouthy about it, but not because I want to force my will on others. I'm just...excitable, I reckon. I am attracted to fat girls/women/ladies.

* Beets, Charles Grodin, UB40, Shiny people, Nougat, Clusters (of anything, but especially circles), Flat paint, Bugs, Conservative politics, Canasta, Madonna, Jewel, Spousal/Partner Abuse, Sodomy laws, Phil Collins, Simply Red, Creed, Evanescence, Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age, Dave Grohl, Edward Norton, Seinfeld, Dishonesty, Violence, Nazism, Racism, Homophobia, Genocide, Ethnic Cleansing, Racial Profiling, Sexism, Sizism, The fact that the old farts in Marilyn Manson have the unmitigated gall to sing "we're disposable teens...", People who describe themselves as "liking to have fun." Duh, who doesn't?, The whole American system of credit and debt, Cheese on broccoli, Malevolent gossip, Wishy-washy-ness, Two faced-ness, Jimmy Buffett, The 'pro-life' movement, Opera cream, Tomato soup, Vegetable soup, Pepsi, Disney, Applebea's, Looney Toons, Revenge, Euchre partners who lead trump on STD, Ska, Food sex, Vindictiveness, Natalie Cole, U2/Bono, Courtney Love, Florida, Reba McEntire, W Bush, Non-consensual sex in all its forms, Ben Stiller, & Aisha Tyler (to name a few)

picture:

Last edited by Ample Pie; 08-24-2010 at 09:07 AM.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote