View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 08:06 PM   #59
Novelist

Novelist has said some nice things

Name: Eh... just call me Novelist.

Profession: Writer, but I don't get paid for it. I actually joined here to do research (yes, I'm observing all of you!).

Music: Adam Lambert (American Idol, hehe), My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Keane, U2, Rage Against the Machine, Muse, Weird Al, Led Zeppelin, Death Cab for Cutie, Lady GaGa, Foo Fighters... I'm VERY musically diverse. Except with most country and rap and hip-hop. There are exceptions, but there are very FEW exceptions, although I can tolerate anything except the womanizing rap. Creeps me out.

Movies: The Dark Knight, V for Vendetta, Narnia, Lord of the Rings, Bolt, The Lion King, Donnie Darko, Superstar, Superman Returns, X-Men, all kinds of things... I'm VERY easy to please when it comes to movies. Superhero movies are my favorites, though.

Religion: I'm a Christian. But I'm NOT right-wing. And I don't have a denomination. I'm just a Christian, not Baptist, not Catholic, none of that stuff...

TV: American Idol, The Biggest Loser (hey, there are some REALLY cute guys on there, although they get significantly less attractive towards the end of the show), America's Funniest Videos, Viva la Bam (I can't even LOOK at Vito without cracking up), Jackass, Wildboyz, Animal Precinct, Groomer Has It...

Books: Harry Potter, Narnia, The Giver, mostly fantasy stuff, but... I'll clarify, because I get asked too often... no, I don't like Twilight.

Likes: ANIMALS. I love animals (ALL of them, even mosquitoes, yes... I don't kill bugs). I'm a bit of a furry, but I don't like animals like THAT. I just have a lot of pets. I'm a real dog lover; dogs are my favorites. Especially pit bulls. I love those dogs. As for other things I like... video games, writing, nighttime (I can't stand harsh sunlight), taking care of my pets, playing with dogs, going online...

Dislikes: Cigarettes, people that get drunk and then barf and think it's hilarious, people who hate religion to the point of rubbing it in my face all the time and assuming I'm "like the others," intense conflict, humid and hot weather, racism, people who are mean to animals, muscular guys, shots, going to the doctor in general, parents that bring their screaming children to movie theaters...

About me: I'm an FFA, yep. I have been since I was incredibly young. As in, too young to even realize why the fudge I was so obsessed with feeding stuff and playing with bread dough and anything that remotely RESEMBLED feeling like fat. And I'm pretty thin, always have been, but would probably be a bit of a gainer except diabetes runs strong in my family and I'm too afraid of needles to risk it. So I stick with liking guys that are chubby instead of being chubby myself. :P I might experiment a little someday, but as it is, my body is backwards. I tried to get up to 130 recently and ended up dropping to 120 but ended up a little heavier looking, which doesn't make any sense. I have incredibly high standards for men but have no desire to lower those standards, thanks.

Last edited by Observer; 04-23-2009 at 08:07 PM.
Novelist is offline   Reply With Quote