View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 10:29 PM   #65
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Hi. My name is Stan and I think fat chicks are cool...

Name: Stan
Location: In the mountains halfway between L.A. and Palm Springs, CA
Profession: I fix and fabricate scientific equipment for academic types
Music: Old school Punk, Surf Music, Rock, Blues, Zydeco and anything with umph
Likes: Playing harmonica, making weird sounds on a theremin, high voltage
Dislikes: Closed minds, that guy at the electronics store in SBdo who always puts my items in used greasy Taco Bell bags... overly complicated and poorly designed electronic thingies
About me: I have brown hair, blue eyes, and kinda look like that guy to the left on the avatar except maybe a little bit more handsome... I've been attracted to BBWs and really big BBWs basically since birth. I don't believe in keeping ones preferences in the closet and I highly discourage others from doing so. I'm married to a beautiful BBW named Mtnmaiden and have a cute little daughter that I call Junior...

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 04-21-2009 at 10:38 PM. Reason: ... I really don't know why, I've always liked the name Junior even though she's a girl.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote