View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 09:21 AM   #66
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

Name: Darrell
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 187
Profession: U.S. Navy Active Duty tech
Music: Anything from the 20th century till early 90's- from Rock, Classic Rock, Jazz, R&B, Classical - faves include Paul McCartney, Billy Joel, Ray Charles, Boston, Stravinsky, Rossini, Fleetwood Mac, 80's hits, techno... so much!
Likes: History, traveling, Italian and Greek food, raspberries, lobstah, stimulating conversation, politics, chess, football, hockey, world soccer... loyal people, people that can take a joke, easygoing, open without getting extremely defensive, living life one day at a time
Dislikes: arrogance, know it alls who make intelligence look bad, prisses, people who talk just to make themselves look good, large crowds of people, meaningless smalltalk, extremists, people who do as they say and not as they do, asparagus, broccoli, and cherry cough syrup.
About me: FA to the core- I originally thought something was wrong with me when I was younger, but now I love it and revel in it. I see beauty where most magazines TRY their best to knock it, and it really bothers me. I'm not afraid to speak my mind, and I love life- it is never, ever guaranteed, so why not enjoy it??? YES, I do wear a uniform LOL

~~Those of a nasty disposition with nothing nice to say shall be ignored~~

Last edited by Observer; 04-23-2009 at 08:04 PM.
undrcovrbrothr is offline   Reply With Quote