View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 10:34 PM   #62
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

for some reason, my favorite picture is the one of you guys waiting for the train to Olso.

I live in an area where it gets to 120F/49C, and I can only imagine how cold it was for it to be snowing like that. And even though it seems to be cold as hell, you two seem completely content, just being there with eachother. Amazing.

hozay
Hozay J Garseeya is offline   Reply With Quote