View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 07:40 AM   #7
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post

But here goes with one that probably manages to be long winded and weird all at once: to me, hugging someone who is fully clothed is much more intimate than seeing them in their underwear (I’m rather touch oriented). This makes me shy about hugging fat people, because it seems far more intimate than should be allowed by good manners, given that I’m totally married. But I worry that fat folk might imagine that I’m grossed out by their bodies and uncomfortable touching them (and yes, around here, in some circles, there are a lot of ‘hug’ greetings).
I can relate too! I get overwhelmed when a fat woman (or man with impressive moobs) envelopes me with her softness and the contrast sometimes makes me all excited. I am glad I am not a guy, else I'll creep the girl out with my hard-on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh.. i get that totally! I can understand what you are saying but for me clothes can be more sexy than naked as opposed to more intimate. I think especially if the clothes excentuate fat bits!!. I think when people are naked they can seem less fat somehow and maby somehow clothes are some sort of 'fat indicator'. In saying this i do love my lady's body, clothed or naked. I am equally turned on.. though i must admit i have a 'hot spot' for fat spillage and wee peeks of belly, back or cleavage and really appreciate the contours or a nice bra roll or four. erm.. Anyone else?????
I agree with the spillage and peeks! :O
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote