View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 08:01 AM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I can relate too! I get overwhelmed when a fat woman (or man with impressive moobs) envelopes me with her softness and the contrast sometimes makes me all excited. I am glad I am not a guy, else I'll creep the girl out with my hard-on.
Not picking on you in particular, Cors.....but just wanted to say: I think that in general women kind of exaggerate how much guys are like toasters (“you know it's ready when it pops up.”).

Guys can feel interested, even all tingly in nether regions, without an externally obvious physical reaction of that sort—honest! (OK maybe not so much at age fourteen….). Flushing of cheeks, more rapid breathing, eyes darting to and fro and being dilated, those are probably more reliable indicators