View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 07:10 AM   #13
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that while I obviously don’t mind that one of my co-workers gained quite a bit of weight while she was pregnant, and probably re-gained the baby weight while on maternity leave, I wish* she’d buy some clothes that were more properly her size. A too tight shirt barely squeezed over one’s love handles is to an FA what a deep plunge top is to most guys, aka difficult to ignore, which is rough in a work setting.

* I realize that there are probably lots of legitimate reasons for her not to have bought new clothes, and I don't actually expect her to do so. I don't expect my wishes to all be answered!