View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 06:43 PM   #27
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Grilled steak, salad, and some fruit and yogurt for dessert. Or at least that's the plan, once I get my bodacious bootay off this chair and start cookin'. I keep telling myself the meat needs time to marinate. Yeah. Right. Except that it's just sitting in its plastic wrap, and not marinating at all. "Liah" (in my best Jon Lovitz voice).

Right now I'm slurping down a Mocha Light Frappuccino (with an add shot). Yummy!
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote