View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 10:30 AM   #25
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
IC i still stare at my BF. I forget how big he is, so when see him, i still do my impression of a "deer in headlights". Thank god he thinks its cute..
No "deer in headlights" would include not moving....she actually backs away when I go to kiss her she is in such shock. Yeah its hard to be mad at the fact that I put her on overload. I just hope some day she can run up jump in my arms and kiss me, that's all.