View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 10:38 AM   #26
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Not picking on you in particular, Cors.....but just wanted to say: I think that in general women kind of exaggerate how much guys are like toasters (“you know it's ready when it pops up.”).

Guys can feel interested, even all tingly in nether regions, without an externally obvious physical reaction of that sort—honest! (OK maybe not so much at age fourteen….). Flushing of cheeks, more rapid breathing, eyes darting to and fro and being dilated, those are probably more reliable indicators
I don't think she is exaggerating Edx. I know FFA's who start having orgasms from me just hugging them and stuff. Since I don't know any men who have orgasms without erections I'm gonna have to say she is probably right, if she was a guy would would have a raging hard on

(did I mention I love to hug and sit on FFA's?)