View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 12:27 PM   #31
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In the winter I mostly take the bus to work (driving only when I need to do so). In Spring through Fall, I mostly bike to work (driving only when I need to do so, almost never taking the bus). Back when I worked farther away, where biking every day was too exhausting, Id take the bus sometimes in warmer weather.

IC that I miss taking the bus in nice weather, for reasons relating to what Stan said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
The ladies, many of them quite voluptuous, at Junior's daycare have been wearing short sleeves lately, showing their soft plump arms...

IC - I'm looking forward to more warm weather!