View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 12:41 PM   #13
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Not that I'm dieting or anything, but I decided to cut out eating fast food from the mall food court while I'm at work because... well, just because. Eating that five days a week can't be good.
After only a week of packing homemade lunches I feel AMAZING. So much energy. This is making me happy.
Good for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
Think of all the money you've saved!
Yah, starting with that! And also, as you said, most food court food is crap, and even teh best of it tends to be really high in salt.

You taste buds will soon be so used to good food that when you do hit the food court you'll be all 'why did I used to eat here all the time?'