View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 01:30 PM   #72
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by layla View Post
i have to say that i didn't realize until about a month ago that there were sites like this. Don't get me wrong i've been a BBW for..... basically my whole life. I dated in high school and college.... ok I dated a LOT in high school and college. So clearly i knew there were men who were attracted to BBW. But I just never thought about it.
I was always fascinated by huge women. As a child I can remember watching the singer Kate Smith on television who was really fat. I remember saying to my grandmother "I want to be her." My grandmother replied that Kate Smith was too fat. I started to read plus size fashion magazines, "Mode," the women models were so beautiful. Self-acceptance was intricately connected to fat acceptance.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote