View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 04:23 PM   #38
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
IC that while I’m really happy for my cousin that she’s found a really great boyfriend, I’m still frustrated that it didn’t happen until after she lost a lot of weight. I just don’t know if I should be frustrated at my gender for ignoring what a gorgeous and wonderful young woman she already was, or frustrated with her for not really looking for guys back then.

Or maybe with myself for not somehow communicating the concept of FAs to her (beyond showing how smitten I was with my BBWife).

She seems happy, so I’m happy for her, but it irks me that she’s another story of “I was fat and sat at home every night, then I lost a lot of weight and met a great guy who treats me well.” Which helps reinforce the stereotypes that fat girls don't get the nice guys.

Well not everyone looks/feels hot at a higher weight. I confess I look and feel better at a lighter weight. I just dont hold weight well. Escapist can pretty much run circles around me..its cute.....unusual (to me)..but really cute.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote