View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 01:56 PM   #18
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Good for you!

Yah, starting with that! And also, as you said, most food court food is crap, and even teh best of it tends to be really high in salt.

You taste buds will soon be so used to good food that when you do hit the food court you'll be all 'why did I used to eat here all the time?'
Honestly, the scale tells me I've only lost two pounds (which wasn't my motivation anyway) but my jeans are feeling really loose. I think it's because I've stopped consuming all that salt... I was probably retaining a lot of water!!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote