View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 11:07 PM   #4
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My "coming out" so to speak really took place over many years. I simply made it a habit of dating fat girls. My friends and family eventually figured out my preference by the example I set. I wasn't particularly proactive in advocating my preference, but when asked I would make it clear that found fat women attractive.

Being a FA doesn't have to be a traumatic experience. Just follow your heart, don't hide your preference, treat those whom you admire with respect and you'll do alright in the long run. The sooner you are an "outed" FA, the sooner you'll be able to fully enjoy your preference and all the good things life has to offer.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote