View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 07:00 AM   #6
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Each FA has a 'coming out' story. These stories involve parents, friends, co-workers and many others. For some its easy but for most its a tough process that requires some inner strength to make the leap of faith. In spite of this, I have yet to hear a 'coming out' story that has ended in regret.

For some, that story has already happened and for others it yet to occur. I figure that when I was a younger bloke, I would have appreciated the chance to read a thread that chronicled the experiences of others like me. So along those lines, post your 'coming out' experiences (or your questions, as an FA, about your problems with coming out?) here...
In reference to the bolded part, I just wondered is this really the case? I have been out with a number of people who only fancy/date fat girls, and am now engaged to one! But I have never, ever known any of them to "come out". I think it's strange to think that a preference would have to be explained like this....am I missing the point?
It really does intrigue me that anyone would feel the need to "come out" about fancying fat people. Can anyone enlighten me a little? Am I just being naive? I just think it's a bit, I dunno, over the top maybe? To have to actually go "Mum, Dad, I like fatties..."

Not trying to be negative in any way, just wondering if it really is the case and why people feel the need to do it?

Thanks for replies in advance, I really do want to understand this more.

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote