View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 12:35 PM   #7
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
It really does intrigue me that anyone would feel the need to "come out" about fancying fat people. Can anyone enlighten me a little? Am I just being naive? I just think it's a bit, I dunno, over the top maybe? To have to actually go "Mum, Dad, I like fatties..."

Not trying to be negative in any way, just wondering if it really is the case and why people feel the need to do it?

Thanks for replies in advance, I really do want to understand this more.
You do have a good point Bexy... I think stating it in terms of "coming out as a FA" can be an inexact way to put it. In many cases it's simply realizing that one is a FA. This thread does also have overlap with other threads discussing when one came to terms or simply realized they were a FA. I think (certainly in my case...) "coming out" as a FA is often times synonymous with "realizing" that one is a FA. There doesn't have to be any sort of "day of reckoning", or big epiphany that takes place. At some point in their lives a person can simply realize that they are attracted to fat people... and that's all there is to it.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 05-11-2009 at 12:45 PM.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote