View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 03:00 PM   #8
MisterGuy

MisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
It really does intrigue me that anyone would feel the need to "come out" about fancying fat people. Can anyone enlighten me a little? Am I just being naive? I just think it's a bit, I dunno, over the top maybe? To have to actually go "Mum, Dad, I like fatties..."

Not trying to be negative in any way, just wondering if it really is the case and why people feel the need to do it?

Thanks for replies in advance, I really do want to understand this more.
I have to say, I feel the same way. I realize everyone's relationship with their family is different, but it never would have occurred to me, for a millisecond, to sit down with my dad and be like, "Dad, I have a horrible secret--I like fatties." He wouldn't have cared and it's not like I needed advice about it.

I dunno, I hear this "coming out" thing a lot around here. It strikes me as strange. Like, don't you, at some point, whenever that is, just start dating fat girls and then you're kind of "out?" I'll admit that it's taken me until now, early 30s, to totally be comfortable with it and know that I'll never date thin women again. But I never felt the need to make a grand pronouncement about who I found attractive, either.
MisterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote