View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 05:31 PM   #14
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterGuy View Post
Explain how you can be dating, i.e. doing things in public on a regular basis, a fat girl and still be in the closet. This seems like the definition of not being in the closet.
In my opinion (and I'm quite open to hearing the points of view of others on this), dating someone, whether its publicly or not, doesn't equal being out of the closet. Dating someone and being ok with them hanging out with your friends, meeting your family and co-workers (if you hang out with co-workers?) etc... seems more like being out of the closet to me...

essentially, dating someone can occur whilst also living a second (non fat-positive) life in parallel at the same time... if one is doing that... then they aren't 'out' IMO.
James is offline   Reply With Quote