View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 10:06 PM   #17
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I think it's possible to be dating a fat girl but not be out of the closet.

First of all, you can simply go on dates in public but not show affection towards her or anything. Or you could go on dates in public and show affection while around strangers but avoid showing her to family, friends, coworkers, etc. And, of course, there's guys who date or sleep with fat girls but use excuses like "I'm not shallow.. I like her personality" or all the stupid excuses guys use to fuck fatties.. they give good blowjobs, they're easy, whatever. Rather than admitting they are attracted they use some sort of excuse.
That kind of FA is the worst! They remind me of closeted lesbians - gotta love how they run a mile from you whenever they see a familiar face and then try to pass you off as a sister or best friend when confronted.

I guess most people find it hard to believe that one can prefer someone who is more than just curvy. My friends initially made me out to be some kind of saint when they saw how big my ex was and it took a long time before they finally accepted that I actually find fat girls attractive. Even then many of them still see it as a joke and some sort of fetish.

To minimise chances of my friends and family being shocked by my date's size, I usually just show them a picture of me and her together which is something I would do if I am dating a smaller person anyway. If we are all supposed to get together, I will offer to make plans so I can ensure that my date's needs (extra sitting space, limited walking) can be properly met. If they insist on going someplace that does not accomodate her needs eg. a theatre known for tiny seats or a restaurant where only booths are available, I will gently and firmly tell them why though I sometimes make up an excuse to save her embarrassment.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote