View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 03:46 PM   #19
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog View Post
Heh.. there's also the fact that making your preference known means you're far more likely to get set up with a girl you're actually attracted to.

-bdog
That's refreshing to hear. I've heard so many FAs say their family and friends continue to set them up with thin girls after becoming aware of their orientation/preference/whatever, almost as if they can be.... I don't know, reprogrammed? I suppose it's just a form of denial on their part, or maybe disbelief.

Anyway, yay for quality setups!