View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 04:24 PM   #20
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
That's refreshing to hear. I've heard so many FAs say their family and friends continue to set them up with thin girls after becoming aware of their orientation/preference/whatever, almost as if they can be.... I don't know, reprogrammed? I suppose it's just a form of denial on their part, or maybe disbelief.

Anyway, yay for quality setups!
It improves sometimes I guess. I.e. Even though my sister still doesn't understand how I do it, lately if I were not to go to a club with her and my other sisters, she would say things like "That place had a bunch of sexy thick girls Jon!," which is fine either way, but I still find it accommodating at times because she thinks of it. Heheh

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote