View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 04:07 AM   #22
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
In reference to the bolded part, I just wondered is this really the case? I have been out with a number of people who only fancy/date fat girls, and am now engaged to one! But I have never, ever known any of them to "come out". I think it's strange to think that a preference would have to be explained like this....am I missing the point?
It really does intrigue me that anyone would feel the need to "come out" about fancying fat people. Can anyone enlighten me a little? Am I just being naive? I just think it's a bit, I dunno, over the top maybe? To have to actually go "Mum, Dad, I like fatties..."

Not trying to be negative in any way, just wondering if it really is the case and why people feel the need to do it?

Thanks for replies in advance, I really do want to understand this more.
Right. I don't have any coming out story, per se. I've mentioned it a couple of new times in situations where it was relevent or if somebody asked me. Such as when I started dating a guy from Dims and had to explain to my friend how we met. Entire conversation:

Me: I met this new guy online. Not a dating site, it's for people who like fat men/women and I'm into fat guys.

Friend: Really? I don't like fat guys, I like skinny guys.

Me: Cool...let's order drinks

Friend: Yeah.

When I showed my mom a picture of a guy i'd dated who she had not met:

Mom: Oh, you know I just realized this but you're into fat guys

Me: Yeah.

When I started my current job and a fat guy would come into the bar:

Me: Ooooh, that guy is hot. That's my thing.

Coworker: Oh, you're a chubby chaser?

Me: Yeah, I like fat guys.

Coworker: Oh yeah, I went to college with a guy who was into fat chicks, I guess it's just what some people are into.

In conclusion, as i've said before, other people's sexual preferences are by and large not interesting.