View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 10:50 PM   #73
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm introducing myself all over the place tonight.

Name: StarWitness

Profession: Er... still trying to figure that one out.

Music: Neko Case, the Mountain Goats, LCD Soundsystem, TV on the Radio, Sleater Kinney, M Ward, Rilo Kiley, the Magnetic Fields, Josh Ritter, Bjork, Radiohead, MIA... the list goes on...

Likes: Big cuddly teddybear guys, acting, art museums, Hello Kitty, good books, writing poetry, blogging, good food, wine, dancing, hedonism, travelling, roleplaying games, steampunk, NPR, being respected for who I am

Favorite TV Shows: 30 Rock, Arrested Development, Futurama, Mad Men, the Office (US version), the Simpsons, Six Feet Under, the Venture Brothers

Favorite Movies: American Splendor, Stranger than Fiction, Pulp Fiction, Silence of the Lambs, Lilo and Stitch, Goodbye Lenin, Pan's Labyrinth, Little Miss Sunshine, Boogie Nights....

Dislikes: Being judged by one of the labels I apply to myself before someone gets to know me, my seemingly inescapable body image issues, constant negativity, smugness, red meat (I don't care if other people eat it, but none for me), reckless drivers, Joan Rivers.

About me: Fresh out of a long-term relationship, back living with my parents, and trying to decide what I want out of life.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney

Last edited by Observer; 07-05-2009 at 10:18 PM.
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote