View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 08:39 AM   #1386
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
I love food as well.It's more complicated than that, though. I have no outlet anymore.I'm an emotional eater and have been for 30 years. What do you do with those emotions you don't know how to deal with if you can't eat?

I know it's not healthy but eating was my only coping mechanism. Now, I feel out of control pretty much all the time. Taking a walk, talking to a friend, yadda yadda is a load of crap. Nothing tastes better than eating feels.

I know, I have issues.
I'm the same way.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote