View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 12:26 PM   #1388
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
I love food as well.It's more complicated than that, though. I have no outlet anymore.I'm an emotional eater and have been for 30 years. What do you do with those emotions you don't know how to deal with if you can't eat?

I know it's not healthy but eating was my only coping mechanism. Now, I feel out of control pretty much all the time. Taking a walk, talking to a friend, yadda yadda is a load of crap. Nothing tastes better than eating feels.

I know, I have issues.
I have the same issues.......which is why I was wondering why you felt that way. Now I understand.......

I am a "recovering" food addict myself........and like those times in my life when I actually forget the food or just don't want it. I tend to feel more "in control" at those times...........
I have spent so much of my life thinking about food and eating it........it's just good to me to be able to forget it...even if just for a short while. Life is difficult without the "food back up"......but I feel like I am seeing so many things for the first time now. It's hella hard some days.......but I like the new way I have found.

So sorry you are having difficulties....please PM me if I can help.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote