View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 08:34 AM   #24
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well by comming out, i dont mean i hired out a hall and gathered all my friends together while i got up on stage high kicking in feather boa and stockings singing 'fat bottomed girls'.. and wound down by sitting on the stage in a sandra bernhard chatty way and explained my Fa'ness. If someone asks "what kind of women do you like" i shall say- "Fat ones mainly cheers". If someone asks "why do you always date fat woman" i shall say " Cause i LIKE EM!!" if anyone says "hmm i dont think so and so celeb/real life person is hot cause they are fat" I shall say "What a fucking fool for fat people are THE shit" and so on.. I guess what i'm saying is ..because its pretty obvious when you like fat people because ..well you date fat people, there is less need to do the whole 'comming out' thing. I think though, if you deny your preference when asked thats the opposite of 'out'..so comming out might just be confirming your sexual preferences to those who ask. To be honest i forget i'm an Fa on the whole and its not at the forefront of my mind all the time so i dont come out to every new person i meet (same goes for my gender sexuality). Actually its funny because i have some freinds that i hadn't seen for quite a few years (we all kinna fell out for some stupid teenagerish reasons) ...aaanyway..we met up in a pub with some of my newer friends one of which said "Oh lisa only fancies fat people" ..So, i guess i have been 'outed'.. my school friends were like "oh really". I said 'Yeah, its called being an Fa" and one said "REALLY?? what ?? LIKE in feed?" I said "No..not exactly". Comming out is boring and time consuming..people should just open their eyes and get with the picture!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote