View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 04:54 AM   #27
The Fez
Welp.

The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I never 'came out' as such, but friends of mine noticed my preference around the time one of them got my password, looked through my emails and saw my registration to dims. Nobody judged though, as the guy who found me on here said, we all have our vices (he has a foot fetish for eg).

I'm still clueless as to whether my parents know or not, I think they might but it's never seemed like a big enough deal to bring up.
The Fez is offline   Reply With Quote