View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 11:56 AM   #8
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madvfxartist View Post
So, I have a question. I think I am bisexual, basically because I am really fickle and kinda go in shifts on who I am attracted to, men or women. My question is, is that normal? Sometimes your in a male mood, sometimes in a female mood? Am I just weird?
I'm this way, too. Ok, so I'm engaged now and not looking for partners, but I'll still LOOK when someone is hot And I go through the phases - for months I'll only see attractive men, and then it will flip and only women seem to look good (can you guess which phase my fiance prefers? haha).

So while I basically bounced from straight to lesbian, I always just said "bisexual" since it represents the average....