View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 02:29 AM   #10
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Hmm, I don't have any set definition of what bi means. I have my own definition for my own sexuality, but it isn't the same as others. I think as long as you are clear in your own sexual desires, and you communicate that to your partner(s), then however you feel bi is perfectly OK and normal.

I'm monogamous, I prefer complete (sexual, emotional, mental, intimate, spiritual, committed, connected, etc) relationships with women, but I find certain men arousing. So I guess I'm a lesbian-identified bisexual, if that makes sense.
Oh!! I think we have the same sexuality! If i was forced at gun point to describe my sexuality i think that would be it.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote