View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 02:40 AM   #11
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madvfxartist View Post
I get what your saying guys. I have been trying to sort out my feelings and myself more, but I still feel so confused sometimes...
What do you find the most confusing/conflicting do you think?. That you are having feelings for both male and female but that you sometimes have a stronger preference at some times or that you think it would be difficult to explain this sexuality to other people (maby even partners).
I read a study a while ago that women prefer different types of men during different stages in their menstrual cycles;When they were ovulating they prefered a more manly looking man and when they are not they prefer a more feminine looking man. I'm not comparing your sexuality to this, i'm just illustrating that our sexuality can be fluid for a number of reasons, maby biological, psychological or even just because you happen to see more hotty ladies at one point which might inspire you and at another time you see more male hotties and this might inspire a wave of stronger feelings for men. If you can be fine with that then there should be no problems and as Melian said, it shouldn't get in the way of relationships as you can always direct your fantasies to whatever gender you are feeling strongly about. As for others, it really doesnt matter what they think, nor if they dont understand your sexuality, though i think most will. You are most certainly bisexual (if we are talking definitions, although there are so many shades of that) because you are attracted sexually to both male and female. Anyway, welcome on board, feel free to talkn this out cause we are all ears and other bits!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote