View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 09:12 PM   #52
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I can relate too! I get overwhelmed when a fat woman (or man with impressive moobs) envelopes me with her softness and the contrast sometimes makes me all excited. I am glad I am not a guy, else I'll creep the girl out with my hard-on.
IC that I've yet to find a way to dance with fat girls that is comfortable for all parties. I'm either holding her at arm's length or too close.
The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. The test of a first rate wallpaper is to wipe clean easily when the previous fails.
Littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote