View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 11:36 AM   #71
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
So congrats on now being ecstatic

Oh, and cars: a giant financial ball and chain.....that are sometimes still worth it Depends a lot on where you live and what you have going on in your life

Why thank you, dear Ed

I AM, in fact, ecstatic now. The defense went flawlessly - no screw-ups in the presentation, answered all the panel's questions, and now I have officially entered the last phase of my PhD.

AND...

I'm getting married on Monday. Hehehe....we randomly went to city hall yesterday, got our licence and will see the justice of the peace in a few days. Next weekend, we're inviting about 30 friends over to abuse various substances and then we're going to a hardstyle rave. So you know, a traditional sort of affair