View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 08:57 PM   #12
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
I wanted to say it in a place where it could stand on its own, no person from any ' side ' telling me that I should do this or do that ( be bigger or be smaller ). Just felt kind of like sitting in the pit we used to dig in the snow, when I was a kid. Was secure and quiet and was only...me. This makes sense in my head.
It makes sense to me, too.

----

Oh, and IC that there is a mouse (I think) in the floorboards of the floor above me, and it's been driving me nuts with its teeny tiny movements in there for months.

IC that it feels good to confess to something that is not necessarily weight related, though I wonder if this is "on topic" enough.