View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 12:38 AM   #8
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Name: Linda

Age: Theresa and I share the same memories so I would say we are close in age...I even remember the first time Kermit the frog was on Ed Sullivan!!

Location: Real close to hell as hot as it has been here in Okla.

Profession: RETIRED!!!YAY!!!

Hobbies: Reading,playing on the comp,watching tv.,playing with my G-daughter,love to people watch as well,love to travel..

Likes: babies(as long as they aren't mine..lol),cake,fried potatoes,grilled foods,good friends,Iced tea

Dislikes: Arrogant argumentative people,I agree with Tina, olives are nasty,back stabbers,drama queens, and most of all men that lie all the damn time..Clothes shopping..

About me: I am an older bbw that is not ashamed of being the size I am..Matter of fact I gained weight to get back to this size..

I am a smart ass,that will laugh myself silly over things I do,use to be the class clown and still live up to that moniker..I love to talk and will talk to strangers about anything(just ask my kids)...I do have a very fast hot temper and will explode without a moments notice..I do not take myself to seriously any more and have learned to live without regrets..As I have aged I have learned some things you have to let go of or they will drive you insane..

I am a big time tomboy who is happy not wearing make up or frilly dresses..

I strongly believe everyone in this world deserves love and I try to show it to everyone I meet..Some times in a smile or a small gesture..My believe is that the smile I give someone might be the only smile they get that day..

I am a hopeless romantic that believes there is someone out there for everybody no matter your size or beliefs..

Sorry I wrote a book..

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote