View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 05:56 AM   #14
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Kali

Profession: I teach poli sci and western civ at a junior college and write/design websites on a freelance basis.

Hobbies: buying/making/wearing fashion (historic and contemporary), wearing corsetry, writing, dance, drawing, collecting Disney theme park audio, hanging around at Disney theme parks, travelling, screwing around (not literally) online, socializing, looking for love, blah blah blah...

Likes: quirky old movies, midcentury swank, exotica and space age pop music, bossanova/jet set pop, Sex and the City, sex itself, greco-roman antiquity, natural form fashions ca. 1880...

Dislikes: Users.

About me: Double Cal grad (BA '97 and Boalt JD '00) with a lifetime of size/weight struggles. I think I'm finally figuring my shit out. And having some fun doing it!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma

Last edited by Tania; 07-08-2009 at 05:58 AM.
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote