View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 09:39 AM   #21
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that I cried about my body recently and I haven't done that in a very long time. I realised I had new stretchmarks, which I understand what with there being a full term baby inside of my tum tum, but I think they are ugly and they really upset me. They are red and new looking and made me cry. I haven't put on any weight, actually lost a lot since being pregnant, so the stretchmarks caught me a bit by surprise.

Oh and I understand there are a lot of people that find new fresh stretchmarks attractive or a turn on, but I don't, certainly not on me when I have never really had them before and I am happy I have somewhere to say that without being told off.

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.

Last edited by bexy; 07-08-2009 at 09:45 AM.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote