View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 12:40 PM   #21
Donna
wait...what?

Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Name: Donna (yes, I have no imagination)

Profession: Human Resources during the day, Bookkeeper in my spare time

Hobbies: Reading and writing (I have little time for hobbies, perhaps I will explore more hobbies when I eventually retire.)

Likes: Hard rock & heavy metal music, getting lost in a good book, kissing Chuck, animals-especially my cat Connery and my dogs,) movies, chocolate, shopping, long drives, being close to the water, green tea, Sci-Fi and Romance

Dislikes: Judgmental people, drama queens, victims, passive aggressiveness, my boss, cleaning up doggy "accidents", my own gray hair, the color orange, liver, rush hour traffic

About me: Me? I'm boring, middle aged, sometimes bitchy, sometimes sweet. I was a bit of a wild child in my younger days, but anymore I'm just tame (or is that lame?) I work hard and believe strongly that nothing is ever handed to us in life, we must always work to attain what we have. I'm overly sensitive, but I have recognized this tendency and try hard not to let other people push my buttons....sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't (see comment above regarding bitchy and sweet.)
Donna is offline   Reply With Quote