View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 12:57 PM   #23
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Kriss, Krissy, Krismiss... Don't call me Kristen.

Profession: Student/Customer Sales and Tech Support for a Nascar Collectables company/Waitress at a crappy little diner/occasional Pretzel roller at a Auntie Anne's inside a farmer's market.

Hobbies: swimming, shopping, making obnoxious videos for my horrible youtube channel, going random places for no reason.

Likes: Torrid, lingerie, nascar, playing in a wind ensemble, drumline (the activity. not the movie. do not try talking to me about the movie. it is dumb and unrealistic to an annoying extent.)

Dislikes: places that don't carry bras above a DD, and when you're flip flop falls apart in the middle of the day when you're nowhere near home.

About me: I'm a somewhat smaller fatty who honestly HATES the acronyms. I refuse to refer to myself as a "bbw" but I understand that it works for others. Y'all keep doin y'all's thang :P I have really big boobs. I overflow an F, currently. It's annoying to all hell. I don't want to wear a grandma bra in order for it to fit. I want a CUTE bra in a big cup size, without have to squeeze or ignore/pretend there's no overflow.
What I want from the world: Gaudy cocktail rings and bras in bigger sizes.