View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 01:23 PM   #24
Teresa
Abundantly Corpulent

Teresa does more than just post hot picsTeresa does more than just post hot picsTeresa does more than just post hot pics

Name: Teresa

Profession: Caregiver to the Elderly

Hobbies: Reading, Sculpting, Playing online, Downloading ebooks, Cooking.

Likes: (new like-recently went to a game) Minor League Baseball, Kissing, Long Country Drives, Spending time with my family, Talking about men with my sister, Men, Shopping, The American Revolution.

Dislikes: Dishonesty, Those that say they hate judgmental people and by pointing out who they think are judgmental prove they themselves are judgmental, Shoes that rub blisters and Poison Ivy.

About me: I love to laugh and sometimes laugh at the worst possible moment. I'm a romantic yet I view love with a heavy dose of cynicism (I confuse myself sometimes). I can be very opinionated and am not afraid to share those opinions to the horror of many. I try to be nice to everyone I meet since I want to be treated that way too and I'm willing to give people a second chance.